1. Introduction. Please read these terms (as may be amended from time to time, these “Terms”) carefully. These Terms govern all aspects of this website (“Website” or “Site”). This Website is owned by Tickets-Center.com (“Company”) and is operated in part by Company and in part by a third-party vendor (“Vendor”). Such Vendor provides a platform to Company as part of the services that allows third-party ticket resellers (each a “Ticket Reseller” and collectively "Ticket Resellers") to list tickets for sale through the platform. When you select a ticket listing on the site, you will check out on a page that is hosted and operated by Vendor. Vendor further provides all customer service, call center services, and fulfillment services, including managing, verifying, and processing all marketplace transactions on the checkout page (including processing your payment), as well as ensuring delivery of all tickets. Vendor does not design or market this Website. The relationship between Company and Vendor is that of independent contractor.
Company and Vendor shall be referred to as “we” or “us”.
We do not own the tickets listed on Website. We are not the seller or reseller of the tickets.
If you do not accept these Terms or you do not meet or comply with its provisions, you may not use this Website or any services offered through this Website.
These Terms are effective as of December 6, 2018.
2. Disclaimer of Affiliation with Box Office. We are not the official box office, any venue’s licensed ticket agent, or affiliated in any way with any venue, promoter, team, league or organizing group, nor are any of us associated with any official organizer of the events for which tickets are listed on this Website.
3. Binding Agreement. By using this Website, you accept these Terms and agree that they are binding upon you. You represent that: (i) you are legally able to enter into this binding contract; (ii) if you are between the ages of 13 and 17, you are purchasing tickets under the supervision of and with the consent of a parent or guardian; and (iii) you will not use (or plan, encourage or help others to use) this Website for any purpose or in any manner that is prohibited by these Terms or by applicable law. If you are under the age of 13, you are prohibited from using this Website. It is your responsibility to ensure that your use of this Website complies with these Terms and all applicable laws.
4. Changes in Terms. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to change these Terms at any time. If we change any term or condition, such modification, revision and additional information shall be posted here and shall automatically replace the prior version of these Terms and become binding on all users of this Website. Your continued use of this Website following our posting of the revised Terms constitutes your acceptance of the revised Terms.
5. Key Sales Terms. We would like to emphasize the following key sales terms:
6. Ordering Tickets. Once you have selected tickets for purchase, you will fill out and submit the information requested on this Website, which constitutes an order. This order is an irrevocable offer to purchase the tickets. Once you submit the order, you cannot cancel or retract it. Upon the submission of the order, a hold will be placed on your credit or debit card for the funds necessary to purchase these tickets. You will receive an email promptly after you place your order. Neither of these actions complete the sale. Rather, a completed sale is dependent on the Ticket Reseller's acceptance of the order and notice of confirmation to you that the order is accepted. Upon the Ticket Reseller's acceptance of the order, your credit or debit card used in placing the order will be charged. Please note that the price you pay may be higher than the face value of the tickets. A large number of Ticket Resellers list their tickets on Vendor’s platform and are displayed on this Website. We are not able to confirm the veracity or conformity of every order. We are not responsible for typographical errors within the ticket inventory listed for sale. When an error is found in processing your order, you will be notified of the error and provided with available options, including the option of cancelling your order.
7. One Hundred Percent Guarantee. Our 100% Guarantee means that your transaction will be safe and secure, the tickets will be delivered prior to the event, the tickets will be identical, comparable, or better than the tickets you ordered, and the tickets will be valid and authentic. Your only recourse under this 100% Guarantee is the return of the price charged for the tickets, all service charges and the delivery fees. Please note that insurance costs will not be refunded.
8. Event Dates and Times Subject to Change. Event date, times, venue and subject matter may change. We are not always notified of such changes. It is your responsibility to monitor the event and to confirm any changes to the event with the entity putting on the event. In certain instances, a venue, promoter, or the entity putting on the event may require a ticket holder to relocate his or her seat or otherwise change the seating configuration in a manner beyond our control. You agree that we will not be liable or responsible for any such change and will not be obligated to provide a refund or any other compensation in the event such a change occurs.
9. Denial of Admission. If you have difficulty getting into an event using the ticket you purchased from a Ticket Reseller, you are required to contact Vendor at 1-800-833-7698 immediately for assistance. If the problem is not resolved, it is your responsibility to obtain proof from the venue of denied entry. Upon receipt of valid proof that the tickets failed to provide you entry, or if Vendor otherwise determines in Vendor’s sole discretion that the ticket was invalid, your sole remedy will be to receive a full refund of the price charged for the ticket and all service charges and delivery fees. Insurance costs will not be refunded.
10. Lost, Stolen, or Damaged Tickets. Please keep your tickets in a safe place. We are not responsible for lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed tickets and are under no obligation, and, in many instances, are not able, to replace tickets. Please note that direct sunlight or heat can damage certain types of tickets. If you request that we submit a request to the Ticket Reseller for a re-issue of tickets, your credit or debit card will be charged a reissue fee of 15% of the order total (ticket price, service charges and delivery fees), up to a maximum of $200.00. If the Ticket Reseller is unable to re-issue the tickets, you will be refunded this 15% reissue fee.
11. Orders Fulfilled with Comparable or Upgraded Tickets. We reserve the right to replace tickets that you selected and ordered on this Website with comparable or upgraded tickets. When this occurs, we will be deemed to have fulfilled our obligations under these Terms. Determinations of "comparable" and "upgraded" are made at Vendor’s reasonable discretion. Should we fail to cause the delivery of any confirmed ticket purchase, our sole obligation or liability shall be limited, unless otherwise required by applicable law, to the return by Vendor of the ticket price, service charges and delivery fees paid by you with respect to the undelivered ticket. We reserve the right to cancel your order at any time for any reason, in which event we will provide you a full refund of the price paid for the ticket and all services charges and delivery fees. Insurance costs are not refundable. Due to the large volume of Ticket Resellers listing tickets on this Website, locations, descriptions and pricing of similar or equal tickets may vary. It is your responsibility to verify any possible inconsistency or discrepancy in the ticket location, description and/or price by calling Vendor at 1-800-833-7698 before the order is placed.
12. Refund Policy. All sales are final. A full refund of the ticket price, service charges and delivery fees paid by you will be given for cancelled events. To qualify for a refund, you must return your tickets as soon as possible, but within ten (10) business days after you receive notice offering you a refund. No refunds will be given without the original tickets, unless otherwise determined by us in our sole discretion. Postponed or rescheduled events will not be refunded. Vendor, in its sole discretion, will determine when an event is cancelled.
13. Delivery of Tickets. In most cases, tickets will be delivered by the method and timeframe designated in the ticket listing. Photo ID may be required to accept delivery. For listings with no designated delivery method, tickets typically will be shipped via UPS. Tickets may not ship out immediately. In all cases, we reserve the right to deliver tickets for any order as late as one (1) hour prior to the event. Valid delivery services on the day of the event may include, in our sole discretion, Will Call at the venue box office, email (when applicable), or courier or pick up at a location outside the venue designated by Vendor. Delivery designations, such as "e-Tickets" or "Instant Download", do not constitute guarantees of delivery any sooner than the day of the event. Typically, such tickets will be delivered as designated. However, in some cases, delivery may first require additional verification or be subject to delays on behalf of the Ticket Reseller. It is your responsibility to contact us if you do not receive your tickets within 48 hours before the event. Failure to do so may disqualify you from receiving a refund for any ticket you claim was not delivered, unless failure to receive notice is waived by us, in our sole discretion, or except as otherwise required by applicable law.
14. Payment Options. As a buyer, you grant Vendor permission to charge your credit or debit card for the purchase of tickets. Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express and PayPal are valid payment methods for purchasing tickets.
15. Ticket Holder Behavior Policy. You agree to abide by all rules and policies of the venue, promoter and anyone else responsible for putting on the event. Should you fail to abide by those rules and policies, you shall be subject to all applicable fines and legal or other expenses associated therewith. Further, should any violation by you result in the loss of the Ticket Reseller's or an original ticket holder’s season ticket rights or right to use any other tickets at that venue, or the right to purchase other tickets from that venue, you shall be liable for all costs, expenses and losses associated with such loss including, but not limited to, all direct, indirect, vicarious, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including lost profits.
16. Unlawful Activity. We prohibit the use of this Website for any unlawful conduct. You agree to comply with all applicable local, state, federal and international laws, ordinances and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, by using this Website, you agree not to use any false personal information or use an invalid or unauthorized credit or debit card and you agree not to use or permit anyone to use information provided through this Website for any unlawful or unauthorized purpose.
17. Investigations and Consequences. A purchaser who is the subject of a complaint or whom we believe may have violated these Terms or applicable law will be subject to investigation by us. You agree to cooperate fully in such investigation, including, but not limited to, providing any and all information demanded by Vendor and/or Company. If either Vendor or Company finds, in its sole discretion, that a user: (a) is unwilling to cooperate with any investigation; (b) has engaged in any illegal, unlawful or fraudulent conduct or otherwise violated these Terms or applicable law or has acted in concert with anyone so engaged; or (c) has provided information that we are unable to authenticate or verify, we may take any action that either of us deems appropriate in its sole discretion, including, but not limited to, canceling orders, issuing a warning, blocking your access to this Website, preventing you from finalizing pending transactions, or exercising any other remedy available to us (including civil, criminal, injunctive or other equitable relief). You agree that monetary damages may not provide a sufficient remedy to us for violations of these Terms and may be difficult to ascertain or calculate and you consent to injunctive or other equitable relief for such violations.
We reserve the right to report to appropriate law enforcement authorities or other relevant third parties any activity that either Vendor or Company believes, in its sole discretion, may in any way violate any applicable local, state, federal or international law.
18. Copyright Complaints.
18.1 Complaints: Company respects the intellectual property of others. It is Company’s policy to respond to claims of copyright and other intellectual property infringement. Should you wish to file a copyright infringement notification, you will need to send Company a written communication that includes all of the following, based on Section 512(c)(3) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA):
Company will promptly process and investigate notices of alleged infringement and will take appropriate actions under the DMCA and other applicable intellectual property laws. Upon receipt of notices complying with the DMCA, Company may act expeditiously to remove or disable access to any material claimed to be infringing or claimed to be the subject of infringing activity and may act expeditiously to remove or disable access to any reference or link to material or activity that is claimed to be infringing. Company will terminate access for Users who are repeat infringers.
Please note that you may be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees) if you materially misrepresent that an activity is infringing your copyright or if you materially misrepresent that an activity is not infringing the copyrights of others. If you are uncertain whether an activity constitutes infringement, we recommends seeking advice of an attorney.
18.2 Agent for Notices: Company’s Copyright Agent for Notices: Company’s copyright agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached at: Tickets-Center.com, Attn: Legal Department: Copyright Complaints, 2831 St. Rose Parkway, #425 Henderson, NV 89052.
18.3 Providing Counter-Notification: If we remove or disable access to content in response to an infringement notice, we will make reasonable attempts to contact the owner or administrator of the affected site or content. If you feel that your material does not constitute infringement, you may provide us with a counter notification by written communication to the copyright agent for notice identified above in these Terms. Such counter-notification should be a written or electronic communication that includes all of the information contained in Section 512(c)(3) of the DMCA, as described above in these Terms.
19. License; Vendor and Company’s Intellectual Property Rights.
19.1 License: This Website, including Vendor’s ticketing platform and all software, databases, trademarks, logos, service marks, content, proprietary information and materials (and any intellectual property and other rights relating thereto) ("Our Property") on this Website is owned or licensed by Company or Vendor, as applicable, and will remain the property of the same and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. We hereby grant you a limited, terminable, non-exclusive right to access and use this Website to view tickets, to order tickets, and to otherwise process your ticket transactions. You acknowledge and agree that you do not acquire any ownership or licensing rights by using this Website.
19.2 Restrictions on Intellectual Property: You agree that you are only authorized to visit, view and to retain a copy of pages of this Website for your own personal use, and that you shall not duplicate, download, publish, modify, or otherwise distribute the material on this Website for any purpose other than to review event and promotional information, for personal use, or to order tickets for your personal use, unless otherwise specifically authorized by Company or Vendor to do so. You may not use any robot, spider, scraper, offline reader, site search/retrieval application or other manual or automatic device, tool or process to retrieve or in any way reproduce, circumvent, or interfere with this Website or its contents. You may not submit any software or other materials that contain any viruses, worms, Trojan horses, defects, data bombs, time bombs, or other items of a destructive nature. Your use of this Website is a privilege and Company and Vendor each reserve the right to suspend or terminate that privilege for any reason at any time, in our sole discretion. You may not use any of Our Property in connection with any product or service that is not offered on this Website or by Vendor or Company or any Ticket Reseller in any manner that is likely to cause confusion with respect to Vendor's or Company’s business conducted on this Website, as applicable, or in any manner that disparages this Website, Company or Vendor. Nothing contained on this Website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any of Our Property without the express written permission of the Company or Vendor, as applicable. The violation of any applicable intellectual property laws or the unauthorized use of this Website or Our Property in any form by any means without the specific consent of Company or Vendor, as applicable, may give rise to civil and/or criminal penalties. Company, Vendor, and our respective affiliates do not warrant or represent that your use of Our Property will not infringe the rights of third parties.
20. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold the Company and Vendor, and each of their shareholders, officers, directors, affiliates, licensors, suppliers, advertisers and sponsors, and their respective employees, consultants, agents and other representatives (all such parties, collectively the "Indemnified Parties") harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, costs (including reasonable attorneys' fees) and other expenses that arise directly or indirectly out of or from: (a) your breach of any of these Terms; (b) any allegation that any information you submit or transmit to this Website infringes or otherwise violates the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property or other rights of any third party; (c) any federal, state, county or other local tax obligation or amounts due or owing under any tax regulation, law, order or decree or any dispute concerning the tax status of either Vendor or Company; (d) your acts or omissions in connection with your use of this Website; and (e) any claim brought by a third party (a "Third-Party Claim") against any of the Indemnified Parties in respect of which recovery may be sought under clauses (a) through (d) above. These indemnification provisions shall survive any termination of this Agreement.
21. Disclaimers and Limitations on Liability:
21.1 No Warranty: EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH IN THESE TERMS, THIS WEBSITE, THE MATERIALS ON THIS WEBSITE AND ANY TICKET OR SERVICE OBTAINED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED AND WE DISCLAIM, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THIS WEBSITE, THE MATERIALS, AND ANY TICKETS OR SERVICE OBTAINED THROUGH USAGE OF TRADE. NEITHER COMPANY NOR VENDOR WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE OR SECURE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND YOUR RELIANCE THEREON. NEITHER COMPANY NOR VENDOR IS RESPONSIBLE IN ANY WAY FOR THE ACCURACY OR SUITABILITY OF ANY PAYMENT OF TAXES TO ANY ENTITY ON YOUR BEHALF. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.
21.2 Limitation of Liability: NEITHER VENDOR NOR COMPANY NOR ANY OTHER INDEMNIFIED PARTY IS OR WILL BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR OTHER DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS OR LOST PROFITS) UNDER ANY CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THIS WEBSITE, THE MATERIALS ON THIS WEBSITE OR ANY TICKET OR SERVICE OBTAINED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT NONE OF VENDOR, COMPANY OR ANY OTHER INDEMNIFIED PARTY SHALL HAVE ANY LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY WHATSOEVER FOR: (I) ANY ACTION OF ANOTHER USER OF THIS SITE; (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, WHETHER ARISING IN CONTRACT OR IN TORT, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING ANY CLAIM, CAUSE OF ACTION, OBLIGATION, LIABILITY, RIGHT, OR REMEDY WHETHER OR NOT ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF VENDOR, COMPANY, OR THIS WEBSITE; (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS; (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THIS WEBSITE; (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, WORMS, DEFECTS OR OTHER ITEMS OF A DESTRUCTIVE NATURE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THIS WEBSITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY; (V) ANY ERROR, MISTAKE, INACCURACY OR OMISSION IN ANY MATERIALS, OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY MATERIALS AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SITE; AND/OR (VI) ANY LOST, STOLEN OR DAMAGED TICKETS. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY IN THESE TERMS, YOU AGREE THAT IF VENDOR OR COMPANY ARE FOUND TO BE LIABLE, COMPANY’S AND VENDOR’S AND THEIR RESPECTIVE INDEMNIFIED PARTIES’ LIABILITY TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY IS LIMITED TO THE GREATEST OF (A) ANY AMOUNTS DUE UNDER THE 100% GUARANTEE, IF APPLICABLE, (B) THE AMOUNT OF SERVICE CHARGES OR DELIVERY FEES IN DISPUTE NOT TO EXCEED THE TOTAL SERVICE CHARGES AND DELIVERY FEES PAID BY YOU IN THE TRANSACTION, OR (C) $100. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
22. Disputed Charges: In the event that you dispute a charge and it is determined that the charge was valid and not the result of credit card or other payment fraud, we have the right to seek payment, including all associated fees, by whatever means necessary, including using collection agencies and legal proceedings. We may also mitigate our damages by relisting and selling, as the case may be, the tickets that are the subject of the underlying payment dispute.
23. Dispute Resolution:
23.1 Arbitration and Waiver of Trial by Jury: You, on the one hand, and Company and Vendor, on the other hand, each agree that any and all disputes, controversies, or claims arising out of or relating to: (i) these Terms; (ii) your use of or access to this Website; (iii) Company's and Vendor 's services; or (iv) any tickets or other items viewed through this Website shall be resolved exclusively through final and binding arbitration in Chicago, Illinois, rather than in court. SPECIFICALLY, YOU HEREBY AGREE TO WAIVE ALL RIGHTS AND CLAIMS TO A TRIAL BY JURY. The Federal Arbitration Act governs the interpretation and enforcement of these Terms to arbitrate. Customer satisfaction is our number one goal. To that end, we are committed to resolving disputes with you in a fair and efficient manner. Prior to commencing any arbitration related to this Agreement, you agree that if you have a dispute with Company or Vendor, you must first contact Vendor’s Customer Service Department at 1-800-833-7698. If Vendor’s Customer Service Department is unable to achieve a satisfactory resolution, then you must notify Company in writing of your claim, which notice must include a reasonably detailed description of your claim, by certified mail to Tickets-Center.com, Attn: Legal Department, Arbitration Inquiries, 2831 St. Rose Parkway, #425 Henderson, NV 89052. It is important that you provide as much information as possible. A representative will respond within thirty (30) days after receiving this notice. If the matter is not resolved to your satisfaction, then you agree to begin arbitration by submitting a Demand for Arbitration to the American Arbitration Association ("AAA"). You further agree that exclusive jurisdiction for any such arbitration will be Chicago, Illinois. The Demand for Arbitration and the AAA's rules are available at www.adr.org. The arbitrator, and not any federal, state, or local court or agency, shall have exclusive authority to resolve any dispute arising out of or relating to the interpretation, applicability, enforceability or of these Terms, including, but not limited to, any claim that all or any part of this agreement to arbitrate on these terms is void or voidable. The arbitrator will decide the substance of all claims in accordance with the laws of the state of Illinois. The arbitrator's award will be final and binding, and judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in a court having jurisdiction thereof.
23.2 Arbitration Rejection: You can choose to reject this agreement to arbitrate. If you do not wish to be bound by this agreement to arbitrate, you must notify us in writing within thirty (30) days after the date that you first accessed this Website. Your written notification must include your name and address, as well as a clear statement that you do not wish to resolve disputes with Company and Vendor through arbitration. Written notification should be mailed by certified mail to: Tickets-Center.com, Attn: Legal Department, Arbitration Inquiries, 2831 St. Rose Parkway, #425 Henderson, NV 89052.
23.3 Class Action Waiver: YOU, ON THE ONE HAND, AND COMPANY AND VENDOR, ON THE OTHER HAND, AGREE THAT EACH MAY ONLY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION OR PROCEEDING UNLESS BOTH YOU AND COMPANY AND VENDOR ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE WAIVER IS MATERIAL AND ESSENTIAL TO THE ARBITRATION OF ANY DISPUTES BETWEEN THE PARTIES AND IS NON-SEVERABLE FROM THE AGREEMENT TO ARBITRATE CLAIMS. IF THE WAIVER IS LIMITED, VOIDED OR FOUND UNENFORCEABLE, THEN THE PARTIES' AGREEMENT TO ARBITRATE SHALL BE NULL AND VOID WITH RESPECT TO SUCH PROCEEDING, SUBJECT TO THE RIGHT TO APPEAL THE LIMITATION OR INVALIDATION OF THE WAIVER. UNLESS YOU AND WE AGREE OTHERWISE, THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE OR JOIN MORE THAN ONE PERSON'S OR PARTY'S CLAIMS, AND MAY NOT OTHERWISE PRESIDE OVER ANY FORM OF A CONSOLIDATED, REPRESENTATIVE, OR CLASS PROCEEDING. ALSO, THE ARBITRATOR MAY AWARD RELIEF (INCLUDING MONETARY, INJUNCTIVE, AND DECLARATORY RELIEF) ONLY IN FAVOR OF THE INDIVIDUAL PARTY SEEKING RELIEF AND ONLY TO THE EXTENT NECESSARY TO PROVIDE RELIEF NECESSITATED BY THAT PARTY'S INDIVIDUAL CLAIMS. ANY RELIEF AWARDED CANNOT AFFECT WEBSITE USERS.
23.4 Arbitration Fees: Payment of all filing, administration and arbitrator fees will be governed by the AAA's rules, unless otherwise stated in this agreement to arbitrate. If the value of the relief sought is $10,000 or less, at your request, Company and/or Vendor (whomever is the subject of the arbitration) will pay all filing, administrative and arbitrator fees associated with the arbitration. Any request for payment of fees by Company or Vendor must be submitted by mail to the AAA along with the Demand for Arbitration. In the event the arbitrator determines the claim you asserted in the arbitration to be frivolous or brought for an improper purpose, you agree to reimburse Company and/or Vendor, as the case may be, for all fees associated with the arbitration paid by Company and/or Vendor, as the case may be.
24. Modification and Access. We have the right, in our sole discretion, to modify, suspend or discontinue any part of this Website at any time, with or without notice, as applicable. Further, in our sole discretion, with or without cause, and without prior notice, we may terminate your access to this Website.
25. Force Majeure: We shall not be deemed in default or otherwise liable under these Terms due to our inability to perform our obligations by reason of any act of God, fire, earthquake, substantial snowstorm, flood, epidemic, accident, explosion, casualty, strike, lockout, labor controversy, riot, civil disturbance, act of public enemy, embargo, war, any law ordinance or regulation, legal order (unless caused by our default hereunder), any failure or delay of any transportation, power, or communications system or any other similar cause not under our reasonable control.
26. Tax: You are responsible for paying any sales taxes that may be applicable on your transactions effected through this Website.
27. General Provisions. These Terms, the use of this Website, including Vendor’s ticketing platform, and any sale of tickets hereunder will be governed by the laws of the State of Illinois, without reference to conflict of law principles. These Terms contain the entire understanding of the parties with respect to the matters contained herein and supersedes and replaces in its entirety any and all prior communications and contemporaneous agreements and understandings between the parties, whether oral, written, electronic or implied. No agency, partnership, joint venture or other relationship is intended or created by your use of this Website. If any provision of these Terms is held invalid or unenforceable under any circumstance, its application in any other circumstances and the remaining provisions shall not be affected. Further, the provision that has been deemed to be invalid or ineffective shall be enforced to the greatest extent permitted by law. The heading at the beginning of each paragraph is for reference purposes and no way defines the scope or extent of such paragraph.
What is personal information?
How much information must I share?
The amount and type of information that Company or Vendor collects from you depends on your activities and use of the Website.
What information do we collect on an automated basis when you use the Website?
Company keeps track of pages you visit and stores data from your session including, but not limited to, any uniform resource locators (URLs) that you use to access the Website, the date and time of each access of the Website, the referring URL of pages visited, the user agent transmitted by your web browser (which typically includes the name and version of the web browser and operating system of the system that you used to access the Website, the Internet Protocol (IP) address and port that you use to access the Website), and diagnostic information such as the speed with which communications between your system and the Website occurred and status codes that indicate if any errors occurred when attempting to access the Website.
In addition, for quality assurance purposes, Company may use software to record and store information regarding your interactions on the Website, including mouse movement and keystrokes. These site interactions may include personal or account information, such as personal information that you may enter into a form field.
If you arrived at the Website through a referral from another website, Company collects information about the website that referred you, including any tracking information that was passed from the referring website. If you were referred to this Website from an advertisement, Company collects information about the advertisement from which you were referred, including any tracking information that was passed from the website on which the advertisement appeared.
If you select a ticket listing on the Website, Company records detailed information about the selected ticket listing, such as the name of the event, venue, section, row, price, and quantity.
We collect information that you provide to us when using the Website.
We collect information, including personal information from you that you may provide to us when ordering tickets on the Website or using any of the other services that we may offer. If you place an order on the Website, we also collect information that you enter into form fields. This includes your personal information and purchase and sale information. We collect information when you communicate with us and when you enter or participate in our contests or surveys, or when you register for other activities on the Website. Vendor may also collect publicly available and purchased information, which may include supplementary information to confirm your identity.
How do we use information that you provide to us when using the Website?
Attn: Opt Out
2831 St. Rose Parkway #425
Henderson, NV 89052
Attn: Opt Out
2831 St. Rose Parkway #425
Henderson, NV 89052
Attn: Opt Out
2831 St. Rose Parkway #425
Henderson, NV 89052
Will my personal information be provided to any other party?
We may share the information that we collect with third parties for a variety of purposes, including, but not limited to:
Third-Party Tracking and Do Not Track Signals
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on a user's computer for record-keeping purposes.
The Website uses both session ID cookies and persistent cookies. Company uses session cookies to make it easier for you to navigate the Website. A session ID cookie expires when you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period of time. You can remove persistent cookies by following directions provided in your Internet browser's "help" file.
The Website may set persistent cookies to store personal information such as your email address, so you don't have to enter it more than once. Persistent cookies may also enable Company to track and target the interests of our Website users to enhance your experience.
Company may collect information contained in cookies to personalize your shopping experience. Your browser may need to accept cookies in order to use all of the features of this Website.
Links to Third Party Sites
How do you protect my information?
We use commercially reasonable and industry standard security technologies and safeguards to protect the information that we collect and use. We also expect our service providers to protect information in the same manner. However, no data transmission over the Internet, mobile networks, wireless transmission or electronic storage of information can be guaranteed 100% secure. Please note that we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us.
This Website is intended for general audiences and we do not knowingly seek or collect personal information from children under the age of 18. In accordance with the Child Online Privacy Protection Act, in the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any personal information from or about a child, please contact us at:
2831 St. Rose Parkway #425
Henderson, NV 89052
Transfer of Information to the United States
The Website is operated in the United States. The privacy and data protection laws in the United States differ from those of other countries. If you are located outside of the United States, please be aware that the information that we collect will be transferred to and processed, stored, and used in the United States, and that by using our sites and applications, you consent to such transfers and processing.
What should I do if I need to update or correct my personal information?
If you want to update or correct your personal information on the Website, please write to:
2831 St. Rose Parkway #425
Henderson, NV 89052
How long do you retain my information?
We will retain your personal information indefinitely. If you wish to request that we no longer use your personal information to provide you services, please write to:
2831 St. Rose Parkway #425
Henderson, NV 89052
Notwithstanding that you may request that we no longer use your information to provide you services, we will continue to retain and use your information for analytical purposes and as necessary to comply with our respective legal obligations, investigate claims, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
How can I give you feedback or contact you?
We can be contacted at:
2831 St. Rose Parkway #425
Henderson, NV 89052